REGISTRATION: Please contact Artemisinfo@Artemisenterprises.com or call 407-234-4445 to register or to find out more about this course.
COURSE GOAL: “To provide you with strategies you can integrate into your everyday life to avoid becoming a victim of crime.”
A 3 Hour non firearm course that teaches the strategies needed to increase your personal safety and decrease your victim profile in your everyday life. These strategies include identifying common weaknesses that criminals take advantage of and their corrective measures, basic criminal psychology, basic home security, the use of defensive devices and car-jacking avoidance.
- Common weaknesses that criminals may take advantage of
- Corrective measures that are practical, inexpensive and easy to follow
- Criminal Psychology
- Home Security
- Crime Prevention Strategies
- Carjack Avoidance Techniques
- Use of Personal Safety Devices
There are no prerequisites for taking this course and the material is accessible to appropriately supervised mature children.