REGISTRATION: Please contact Artemisinfo@Artemisenterprises.com or call 407-234-4445 to register or to find out more about this course.
COURSE GOAL: “To provide shooters with advanced knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to own and operate a pistol safely.”
A 3 Hour firearm program for firearm owners that teaches advanced firearm operation. Topics include a review of the fundamentals of stance, grip, holster draw, sight alignment, trigger press, recoil management, follow through and economy of motion. Practical lessons in the key components to carrying a concealed weapon, carry locations, pistol ready positions, treating malfunctions, combat reloads as well as shoot/no shoot and low light/no light shooting scenarios.
- Safety and Weapons Awareness
- Pistol Ready Positions
- Fundamentals (stance, grip, holster draw, sight alignment, trigger press, recoil management, follow through, economy of motion, self-critique)
- Treating a Malfunction
- Combat and Tactical Reloads
- Drawing from a Holster
- Low Light/No Light Shooting
- Combat Reload while holding a Light
- Key Components to Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Carry Location Options (i.e. waist, ankle, purse, etc.)
- Shoot/No Shoot
This course requires a basic knowledge of pistol safety, operation and maintenance.
Upon course completion, students will receive an Advanced Pistol Course Completion Certificate.